Home Forums Regional Knowledge Network Logik l712wm20 instruction manual

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Download / Read Online Logik l712wm20 instruction manual
    View and Download Logik L712WM12 installation manual / instruction manual online. Logik L712WM12 7KG Washing Machine. L712WM12 washer pdf manual download.
    fileslib. Rating 8.7/10 (8,018) Get through the dirty laundry in no time with the Logik L712WM20 7 kg 1200 Spin Washing Machine. Featuring multiple programs including allergy care program,
    Your browser can’t play this video. Learn more. Switch camera. Duration: 6:54 Posted: Why is my Logik washing machine not draining? When your Logik washing machine won’t drain this is the error code that displays. It indicates a water drain time out meaning that the washing machine hasn’t drained – normally within six minutes. Problems may be with a blocked filter, obstructed drain hose, wiring to the drain pump, or the level sensor or switch .
    How do I drain the water from my Logik washing machine? Shut off the tap and run the washing machine to drain the water . Drain any remaining water from the pump hose. Disconnect the mains cable.
    Installation Guide / Instruction Manual. L712WM12 Thank youfor purchasing your new Logik Washing Machine. You must spend some time reading this

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: Logik l712wm20 instruction manual
Your information: