Home Forums Regional Knowledge Network World of graphic design

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I’ve recently dipped my toe into the world of graphic design and I’m curious where you all go for stock photos and vector images. Do you have any favourite sites or platforms that you recommend? I’m particularly interested in finding high quality vector images for project I’m working on.

goga

Ah, stock photos and vector images are essential for any design project! For vectors, one site I highly recommend is Depositphotos. They have vast collection of vector images covering almost every theme imaginable. If you’re specifically looking for something like binoculars vector, you can easily find a variety of options there. Just head to their vector section and use their search feature to narrow down your options. You’ll be amazed at the quality and variety they offer! In addition to Depositphotos, Adobe Stock is another excellent resource for vectors. Their library is extensive, and you can find top-notch quality vectors for your projects. Plus, if you’re already using Adobe Creative Cloud, it seamlessly integrates with your workflow, making it super convenient.

tata35

Adding to what’s already been said, I’d like to mention Shutterstock as another fantastic resource for both stock photos and vectors. While it’s a paid platform, the quality and variety of content available are worth it, especially if you’re working on professional projects or need access to a wide range of visuals.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: World of graphic design
Your information: